Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Stars all Shine Brightly at #Cre8time... Week 3 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 42 - CELESTIAL

Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to week number 3 of Challenge No. 42 here at Anything But a Card Challenges! If you missed the amazing creations by our team of designers when "CELESTIAL" – CLICK HERE to view week one Designers, CLICK HERE to view week 2 Designers.


The current Challenge... is one that that can be expressed in just one word... "CELESTIAL". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 42 use the prompt "CELESTIAL" to inspire your muse. There are so many definitions of this prompt... we encourage you and your muse to create with your vision of "celestial".

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2014/12/shooting-for-stars-with-week-one-of.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight December 27th giving you one more week to play along and ENJOY the creative process! Next week we will share a new MINI Challenge to give 2014 a proper creative sendoff.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!

As my husband often navigates our boat by celestial means (the stars and the night sky) I have decided to interpret the theme by decorating a raffia star for Christmas using my favourite colours this year - blue and white. Unusually for me it includes glitter!!
 Please visit my BLOG for more details.



The altered background paper I used for this festival mask, reminded me of  space, hence the stars and moon featuring on it. Pop on over to my BLOG to see some more details on what I used and how this was created.

I love this saying and I love to make wall hangings, so this one is a gift to myself! Please see visit my BLOG for more details!




I found this Luminary in the "Dollar" section at Target which called out to me to be altered. Visit my BLOG for more details on my Starry Night Light.



While the stars on my ATC are the direct tie to the 'celestial' theme, there is the gentle reminder of the three words that gives me a heavenly sense of peace. Please visit my BLOG for more details.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for one last Mini Challenge to end the year in creative style!


No comments:

Post a Comment