Sunday, February 1, 2015

#Cre8time Celebrates FRIENDSHIP for Week one of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 44

Good Morning Everyone! It's a brand new month and time for a brand new ABAC Challenge to excite your creative muse. Last Sunday we featured Elaine and she hosted a Shabby Chic Mini Challenge - CLICK HERE to catch up and see all the lovely makes.

Now we get down to business... it's time for a new challenge today here at Anything But a Card Challenges... let's get ready to play and have some fun! Thanks to all who joined us in our "New Beginnings" Challenge #43. If you missed out on seeing the amazing creations... please CLICK HERE to view week One, CLICK HERE for week 2, and CLICK HERE for week 3.


The new Challenge... is one that that can be expressed in just one word... "FRIENDSHIP". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 44 use our prompt of "Friendship" to inspire your muse... and gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/02/cre8time-celebrates-friendship-for-week.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight February 21st giving you 3 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!


I've created a friendship stone, something to act as a lasting reminder of the special bond between two friends. If you buzz on over to my BLOG, you 'll find out why this is not quite set in stone!

I have some very wonderful friends that I've made throughout my lifetime. I have been working on my hand lettering, so I drew the words and then used some watercolors to fill them in and to paint the page. For more info check out my blog HERE.


While going through my boxes in my craft room, I came across this 6x6 canvas that I got last year at goodwill. I decided to use it for this months challenge. Please visit my BLOG for more details!


Do you have a stash of small gifts that you can use as "You're Terrific", "No Reason At All" or always about to happen, "Happy Birthdays"? When my drawer gets a bit empty I add a few more. These notebooks cost cents. They did require a little time and truly it was as easy to make six as it was one. You'll find the "what and how" on my BLOG.


So let’s talk about friendship. As the month of february is supposed to bloom from love and care, we have not only family to think of but also friends. So I made a friendship tag. I distressed and embossed and die cut. Why don't you jump over to my BLOG to check it out?


This is a digital scrapbook page I made for the Friendship Challenge at Anything But A Card Challenges this month. I made it to celebrate my longtime pen pals. Stop by my BLOG for a tutorial showing how I made it using the My Memories Suite V6 software. 

***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your "FRIENDSHIP" creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


4 comments:

  1. That'a a lot to see. Amazing works ladies, very inspiring. More to come! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wide and wonderful variety of projects.Truly inspiring and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and great inspiration from DT...thank you!

    ReplyDelete